- Sandra – Did the Pope mandate that all priests can say the Mass ad Orientem.
- Patrick recommends the book “Primal Loss” to anyone thinking about getting a divorce.
- Steve – Are the Voodoos in New Orleans real witchcraft or just theater for tourists?
- Annette – What authority does the Archbishop have to tell Nancy Pelosi not to receive communion?
- Charles – Why does the bride kneel in front of the statue of Mary during Catholic weddings when the 1st commandment in the Bible is you shall not kneel before idols?
- Mike – What came out of the love between Jesus and Mary?
- Teresa – What is the difference between a Christian Orthodox church and a Catholic Church?
- Suzanne – Can children receive communion at a Catholic church if they have already received communion at a non-denominational Church?
- Elias – Where in the bible does it say that a Christian can’t get married without the consent of the Catholic church?
- Patrick responds to Judy’s email about having multiple personalities
- Patrick responds to an email from a father who’s 16-year-old daughter just came out as gay
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |