- What’s the big deal with syncretism?
- Why is money an important thing?
- In the light of the Gospel, how will married couples relate to each other in heaven?
- Listener writes in about how many days Jesus spent in the tomb
- 2 Tim3:7–does this apply to abortion?
- Can you change godparents?
- Did the Magisterium mishandle the Pentecostal movement?
Word of the Day: Pillar
- My barber is Jewish and she has her shop on Saturday. Would it would be a bad thing for me to go to her shop on Saturday?
- What are the Chronicles referred to in Kings?
- What the rules are for fasting on Fridays? And also if somebody is on medicine?
- is it okay to store a relic in the tabernacle, with the Holy Eucharist?
- When we do confession, it starts w/ ‘bless me’ However a priest said it should be ‘forgive me’. What’s correct?