- Father explains how this reading relates to the Liturgy of the Hours
- Father explains the escape from prison
- What does it mean to be followers of Christ?
Commentary about the Solemnity (19:07)
- Some religious permit abortion, how should we think about that?
- Has Mary ever appeared to a Protestant?
- Listener asks for prayers for family member found with drugs
- Our daughter has all her Catholic sacraments; she wants to marry an atheist outside the Church; what should we do?
Word of the Day: Alley (34:19)Callers
- (38:05) I’m a convert and just started reading the Gospels and is Matthew talks to the Jews, Mark is a book of action, Luke is a book of sophistication and John as a book of conversion
- (44:31) Caller discusses Our Lady of Zeitoun
- (47:01) There’s a shrine in Lithuania where Mary appeared to children who were not Catholic.
- (47:51) Was Jesus married?