First Reading: Acts 25:13b-21
- Father talks about what it meant for Paul to be a Roman Citizen, and how Paul was able to escape torture and death on several occasions.
- Father answers emails – Catholics can use Pain killers!
Word of the Day
- Mercedes -What does it mean when you hear the words, ‘farewell discourse’?
- Gwen -Question about 1st Fridays. Supposed to go to nine first Fridays, but also go to confession? Go to confession that day, or what’s the requirement for that?
- Debra -Question of Root word of Reconciliation, and root word ‘Celia’ Could you clarify?
- Laura -Receiving communion, but not married in the Catholic Church. This is my situation. Could you help me?