- Is the covenant with the Jews superseded?
- Father talks about the faithful having a right to good liturgy
- I’m distressed that certain Jews support abortion rights
- Does someone need to be in a state of grace to be a lector?
- Can I pray in my car?
- I’ve been married and divorced three times, can I get married again in the Catholic Church?
Word of the Day: Orthodox (33:08)
- (36:30) How could I get my son to forgive me?
- (43:47) Question about IVF. Responding to what you said, ‘If we don’t believe in the teaching of the Church, you’re not Catholic’. So if you believe in IVF, are you not considered Catholic?
- (47:42) Caller asks Fr. Simon about a Scott Hahn book, “The Fourth Cup”