- Patrick starts the show by answering an email from a concerned listener whose child brought home an Ouija Board. Patrick also addresses the use of incense to purge evil spirits.
- Joseph – Does the church have a list of swear words that we shouldn’t use?
- Victoria – When I was growing up, I never heard my parents swear. I think it was a cultural period our folks grew up in.
- Chris – What are your objections to the hymn from psalm 91 (Eagles wings)? you mentioned you didn’t like this song a few weeks ago.
- Ray – Do you have a book recommendation for Fatherhood? Patrick recommends “Legacy: A Father’s Handbook for Raising Godly Children” by Steve Wood
- Pete – I think saying “OMG” is also Blasphemy. Can you clarify why a sin being habitual makes it less grave?
- Ashley – I have some family members who want me to get tested for Covid to interact with them but they don’t seem to mind going to crowded areas and concerts. Should I get tested for them?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |