- Patrick comments on the cursing questions from the first hour and equates profanity to gossiping and having a sense of self-discipline
- John – Comments on the passages in Timothy regarding controlling your tongue
- Is Receiving the Eucharist Cannibalism?
- Mark – What is the deference from lending someone a book and File Sharing?
- David – Can I get book recommendation for the Catholic position on suicide? I am a Protestant. Patrick recommends, “After Suicide: There’s Hope for Them and for You” by Fr. Chris Alar
- Pornography should be banned to save families, Ohio Senate candidate says
- Mary – How does someone move forward after having made the mistake of getting a Vasectomy? We have gone to confession but still are struggling with moving forward.
- Gilbert – I am struggling to find spiritual direction. I am wondering what you think about the Avila Foundation?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |