- Mary – Can a couple separate on bad terms without getting divorced? My parents are separated and I am wondering what my role should be in it?
- Maricela – Is receiving the Eucharist the same as eating the flesh of Jesus?
- Patrick recommends the book, “Primal Loss: The Now-Adult Children of Divorce Speak” by Leila Miller
- Marie – If at least one parent can get closer to God through the sacraments, then I find it helps a lot. I am doing it and it is helping my marriage out more than anything else I tried.
- Rich – Why is there no proof of the Magi visiting Jesus?
- Jerry – Comment about the use of bad language: We would try to correct it at AA meetings.
- Brenda – I encouraged my son to do Retroville with his wife and it worked really well.
- John – As a Catholic, are we judged twice when we die, because we say God will come to judge the living and the dead?
- Patrick recommends “The Four Last Things: Death, Judgment, Heaven and Hell”
- Jody – In the Trinity, is God the Father the most powerful of the three?
- Patrick recommends, “Theology and Sanity” by Frank Sheed
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |