- Encore Presentation
- Joe – Was Joseph married before Mary? Is there such a thing as an attached spirit?
- Carol – How do you respond to someone who says the baby would have been bad for the mom since it was deformed and would hurt her to give birth?
- Jorge – Can we pray for the dead in the hope that they repented even though they have already died?
- Ralph – How do you validate that Catholics have the truth about Mary opposed to the protestant perspective?
- Sylvia – What is the role of women in today’s society? Can a working woman sustain a Catholic Marriage?
- Ruben – Why does it say in the Creed that Jesus rose again?
- Peter – What do you say to people who say that life starts when there is a heartbeat?
- William – Is praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet in the presence of the dying effective even if they are not contrite?
- Noah – In the bible, it says Hell will not prevail, but if feels like it is. How can we reconcile this?
- Mike – I don’t find people talking about Satan in my church. Why don’t we talk about him more?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |