- Encore Presentation
- Patrick reads and responds to an email responding to the caller from yesterday who seemed to get angry that we don’t say please when we pray the Memorare
- Amy asks if changing the words invalidates the consecration
- Vincent – How do I talk with my Aunt who is very Pro-Choice about Abortion?
- Maggie 14-years-old – Why did God put us on this earth when Satan was roaming around the earth?
- Marta – I work at a hospital. Would it help my Jewish patients if I prayed the Chaplet at the hour of their death?
- E Frank – Are the Bishops of the USCCB appointed or elevated through merit to their office?
- Patrick reports on the potential violence that Catholic Churches could see in the coming weeks
- DHS preparing for violence following abortion ruling
- Dave – I witnessed a Pro-choice protests and I saw a lot of angry and confused people. I think we should pray that God will soften the hearts of these people.
- Patrick uses the tragic story of Wally Tope to caution people from protesting protesters
- Joe – Why was Jesus not Called Emanuel? Why did Paul say Jesus was raised, not that he rose himself?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |