- Patrick continues his conversation with Mary from the first hour about a gay couple baptizing their child in a Catholic Church
- Robert – Why are priest not allowed to be married?
- Patrick recommends, “Celibacy in the Early Church: The Beginnings of Obligatory Continence for Clerics in East and West” by Stefan Heid
- Five Tampa Bay Rays players decline to wear LGBTQ+ logo on uniform during Pride Night celebration
- Top PR Firm Tells Clients Like Coca-Cola, Starbucks To Stay Out Of Roe V. Wade Fight
- Original Gerber baby Ann Turner Cook dies at 95
- Patrick – Why do we baptize babies if they are not of the age of reason?
- Patrick sheds light on the Left’s current attempt to discredit Amy Coney Barrett for being a member of a charismatic Christian group called, “People of Praise”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |