- Nick – Is Adam and Eve based on a parable or were they real people?
- Joanne – What do I tell someone who says that going to an episcopal church is the same as going to the Catholic church?
- Patrick recommends the writings of St. John Henry Newman
- Patrick also recommends “A History of the Protestant Reformation in England and Ireland” by William Cobbett
- Patrick and Cyrus talk about the constant corporate push called “Pride Month”
- Jake – How do you make time to read in your busy life?
- Sam – My sister in law married a Muslim man and left the Catholic faith. How can I help them come back to the church?
- Sue – I was in line for confession before being turned away because people took so long in the confessional. I am wondering how can we address confessional edict in our church?
- Carol – What book would you recommend for a High School Graduate to retain her faith. Her faith is not very strong right now? Patrick recommends, “Life is Worth Living”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |