- Patrick Shares an Open Letter to Catholic Politicians and the Faithful on Worthily Receiving Communion
- Chris – As a deacon, I was taught we were not supposed to do communion services on the weekdays.
- Justin – There was a pride month thing for my kids at a public library. What should I do about it?
- Patrick recommends “Critical Race Theory: What It Is and How to Fight It”
- Mike – What is the Last Secret of Fatima and do we need to believe in it?
- Jan – Why did they change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday
- Armed man arrested near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home
- Frank – I went to a confirmation ceremony where they changed some words. They said “receive the GIFTS of the Holy Spirit” instead of “receive the GIFT of the Holy Spirit” was that okay?
- Jim – What is your advice on how I can respond to my parish promoting a gay and lesbian event. I would like to read what my church posted on FB of the event, to get your thoughts on it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |