- Roderick – Is it okay for the priest leave the distribution of communion to Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers.
- Yvonne – My niece is getting married to a non-Catholic. How can we tell her that she should get married in the Catholic Church?
- Steve – What do I do with an old Scapular if I get a new one? Do I need to be re-enrolled to wear the new Scapular?
- Trip – My Grandfather didn’t go to church. Is he purgatory or did he go straight to heaven?
- Mary – We were asked to be Godparents but my husband is not practicing his faith. Can we still be godparents?
- My 16-year-old son is not willing to go to confession. How can I tell him he needs to go?
- Vincent – I think there is a parallel between abortion and the Nazi consecration camps in regards to people ignoring them who live near them.
- Marge – I am going to visit my Grandkids in another state. My Ex’s girlfriend moved in with him. He has banned the grandkids and the parents to visit him because they are against what he is doing. What is my role in all of this?
- Patrick answers an email about immodesty at a family reunion
- Patrick answers an email asking if we should forgive the devil
- Jose – Can my mother-in-law get married to someone who did not get his marriage annulled in the Catholic Church?
- Elaine – Was a confession I had 20 years ago valid?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |