- 8 in 10 delivery workers admit to eating a customer’s food
- Cindy – Regarding Friday’s call about the St Joseph Bible: I like the St Joseph Translation of the bible and don’t agree with the problems you have with it.
- Linda – My nephew is in prison, but seems to be open to the lord. What Catholic books could I send him?
- Patrick recommends “Making Sense Out of Suffering” by Peter Kreeft and “Arise from Darkness: What to do when life doesn’t make sense” by Fr. Benedict Groeschel
- How does what and how you eat reflect who you are?
- Lee – I am a former correctional officer. Before people send books to the inmates they should check with the prison. Books generally need to come from a retailer
- Bob – Could you recommend a book that talks about the history of the development of the bible? Patrick recommends, Where We Got the Bible… Our Debt to the Catholic Church” by Henry Graham and “The Great Adventure Series” by Jeff Cavins
- Food suppliers, restaurants chains signal prices only going to rise
- Rick – I was a prisoner in the system for 6 years. And there were a lot of protestants but there were no Catholic volunteers there.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |