- Carol – In the last week my 23-year-old son told me he was going to a protestant church. How can I help him not to wonder?
- Patrick recommends his book, “Surprised by Truth,” and the original 1989 conversion tape of Scott Hahn found on YouTube.
- Cornelius – Do they use the three-year cycle in the Latin mass?
- Latin is a dead language, and that’s good.
- Sam – If the church teaches that we are not supposed to separate the body, why do we have relics?
- How can the Pope speak from the Chair of Peter? Patrick recommends his book, “Pope Fiction”
- Pat – How can I explain to someone how to deal with old Papal Blessings?
- Patrick 11-years-old – I spoke with a Born Again Christian. How can I respond to him about purgatory and that the only way to get to heaven was to be born again by God picking you? Do you have any books I can read?
- Chris – Where do the souls of aborted babies go?
- Elias – What are the differences between the different denominations?
- Gerardo – What are your thoughts on the Cristero Movement in Mexico? What was the purpose behind it?
- Maggie – Is there any reason an aborted baby would not go to heaven?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |