- Bernadette (Continue) – Can you receive the anointing of the sick if you are contemplating suicide?
- Patrick talks about the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick
- Rae – Encourage others to go to anointing of the sick – received it when faced with cancer.
- Sharon – follow up – priest gave bulk absolution during COVID
- Email from Kristina – What should we make of God’s grace outside of confession
- Email from Barbara – How to argue someone who says abortion is just removing a clump of cells.
- Email from Ashely – Can we use pain reliever to take away the pain of Child birth?
- Tommy – Theology insanity – I found this book and it was great
- Eric – How can I get a copy of my Baptismal record if the Church I was baptized isn’t there anymore?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |