- Patrick reads article on loneliness and how to address it.
- Don – Roses from yesterday: I am a convert from Judaism so I never thought I’d be Catholic. I really believe that roses are from God–Mary brought me into the faith.
- Patty – What are Patrick’s thoughts about Alpha? I’m concerned that it doesn’t talk enough about the Virgin Mary.
- Mary – I’m doing alpha at my parish–we don’t leave Mary out. it’s been very helpful for me.
- Email from David – I have learned so much from listening to you and how you talk with people.
- Email from Richard – Is there any history of sacramental denial during other periods of time because of immorality?
- Email from LA – An example of other times Eucharist has been denied to people because of immorality.
- Mary – What did the early Christians do before the NT was written? I had a discussion with a friend?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |