- Email from Dan – I read an article you suggested and am unconvinced with your thoughts
- Angeline – ‘the Secret’ – what is the catholic perspective?
- John – left the church and recently came back – when I came back I went to a mass where St Michael prayer was prayed and I remembered it from childhood
- Email from Mike – To what extent do you think Jesus set up the Church as we know it today?
- Henry – can we really be damned to hell since we can’t make decisions like the angels did?
- Stella – A priest purposely kicked me. What should i do? Call him or talk to him after mass?
- Brian – Daughter is getting married – niece in the wedding party is gay. is that okay?
- Sharon – Sister in law had a catholic funeral and now a year later she will be buried in ground (urn). Does a priest need to be present?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |