- Patrick starts the show by answering an email from a family concerned that one of their own is considering transitioning and will soon be taking hormone treatment
- Patrick recommends “When Harry Became Sally”
- Email from Wilfred: Question about valid baptisms
- Donna – What should I call someone who identifies as a non-binary?
- Steve – Why don’t all the Churches believe in what Jesus says about conserving the planet?
- Email from Randy: Should a family member convert to be a Lutheran so he can marry?
- Andrew – There is another path for interacting with a non-binary person. Ask them if they believe that they should be tolerant than they should tolerate you calling them by what science says they are.
- Pete – What is efficacy of prayer and fasting? Does my prayer for multiple people lessen the effect?
- Mary – I am reading from Saint Faustina’s Diary. What does it mean that religious are married to Christ?
- Jason – Is the Our Father prayer different form the Lord’s Prayer?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |