- June is the Month of the Sacred Heart
- Joseph – Where did the 6th precept about marriage go from the Catholic Church?
- Gilbert – Is the Holy Spirit feminine?
- Alissa – What should we do with our hands when we say the Our Father in Church?
- Kathy – You gave me advice on not attending my son’s wedding and we took it, but now they are having a baby shower. We are going, but it seems like his wife is pulling our son away. How can we respond?
- Ira – Why is there so much talk about gay marriage on Relevant Radio? I feel like there are other things we could cover.
- Email – Are we obligated to send our children to Catholic schools?
- Tate – The Bible actually talks a lot more about homosexuality then people probably realize. Even if it was not the case, just one mention in the bible would make it important even if it’s not mentioned much.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |