- Email from Jane: Is it okay to include a gay person in the honorary role as a bridesmaid?
- Steve – I can prove that the Catholic Church worships Mary…
- Email from Nancy – Do we need to give to “peace to good men” to mean people?
- Colleen – How can I get my son and his fiancé back to the faith?
- Maggie – What constitutes tithing in the Catholic Church?
- Twitter board gives approval to Musk’s $44B bid
- Biden will call for 3-month suspension of gas tax
- Gas station that fired manager who sold gas for 69 cents declining
- Is it a sin to pay less for something if it’s priced wrong and you know it?
- Chris – I agree with you but God mentioned to make an ‘image’ not ‘graven image’ in the bible when referring to making the Angel statues. The difference is that a ‘graven images’ put you in grave because you worship them.
- Fred – I have been struggling with not being able to receive Jesus in the Eucharist because I am remarried but not annulled with my first marriage. What should I do about this?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |