- Airlines warn of federal air traffic controller shortage ahead of July 4 holiday
- Maria – A church had a statue of the risen Jesus at the altar, the Tabernacle was on a side alter and the Priest did the homily from the altar. Are these okay?
- Norma – I wanted to share my joy about the SCOTUS decision. I work as a counselor at a pregnancy center.
- After Roe v. Wade ruling, liberals slam late Justice Ruth Baden Ginsburg
- Maggie – Success Story: my 19-year-old daughter got pregnant her friends wanted her to get an abortion. I didn’t want her to and I took care of the child while my daughter went on to school.
- Judy – I had two incidents where the doctors said I needed to let someone die, but the people lived.
- Army Guard troops risk dismissal as vaccine deadline looms
- Mary – Now that our federal tax dollars will no longer be going to the government, we need to give some of that money to the life centers.
- Fatima – A tweeter posted something that I wanted to share with you. If God killed his only son, why can’t women kill their babies with abortions. It was very sad.
- Dee – Can a priest deny someone confession?
- Christopher – How can you tell if Anointing of the Sick was administered properly?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |