- Lloyd – Why is no one talking about Armageddon, especially in the Church?
- Karen – I listen to you all the time. I recently converted. Your guidance helped me so much in my conversion.
- Patrick shares an emotional testimony from someone struggling with transgenderism
- Juan – How do you explain the process of losing your salvation and then getting it back?
- Patrick recommends “Grace & Justification: An Evangelical’s Guide to Catholic Beliefs” by Steve Wood
- Claudia – I am 5 months Pregnant. I was told the baby would not make it after he is born. How should I proceed to bury my child if he doesn’t make it to birth?
- Karen – I was told that all three of my babies would die but I had them and they all survived.
- Tori – Do I need to tell my boyfriend about my past?
- Lucy – A miracle happened with me when they said my baby would be born with a hole in his spine, but he turned out just fine.
- Albert – When someone is baptized, all your sins are forgiven. If you baptize someone at the end of their life, are all of their sins still forgiven?
- Lynn – Is the Novice Ordo a valid Catholic Church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |