- Chris Pratt Clarifies Views: “I’m Not a Religious Person”
- Patrick offers some sound advice for those that fear we are living in difficult and tumultuous times
- Veronica – My baby is due in a week and she only has one functioning kidney and the doctors are thinking that it won’t be an issue.
- Can I support a friend who wants to leave her husband?
- Maria – My friend is having a Quinceañera and asking me to be a dancer. The theme is going to be black. I don’t think that is right, how do I tell them that?
- Luli – I was told to have an abortion because of a record mistake
- Tracy – I was told my baby would not survive long after birth and was told to abort. I choose to carry my child and he was beautiful. He died in my arms
- Bob – Our daughter got pregnant through rape. My daughter kept the baby and now her son is an adult with kids of his own.
- Ed – 56 companies are flying women out to get abortions.
- Edwardo – Was John the Baptist also conceived by the Holy Spirit?
- Steve – I have been estranged from my adult daughter. What can I do about this?
- Diana – Can a priest marry a couple if one of them doesn’t have all their sacraments?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |