Bible Study: (1:47)
- Why is the Bible real history?
- What does repent mean?
Father Simon discusses the liturgy and entertainment (15:06)
- Can we wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy Eid al-Adha?
- Father discusses the Roman Scavi tour
- Do we know where the body of St. Paul is?
- Why are certain saints before the consecration in the Roman Canon and some after?
- When does conception begin?
- Does Judaism allow abortion?
Word of the Day: Netherworld (40:16)
- (42:46) When Jesus said those who lived by the sword, die by the sword, but in Luke 22, he told the apostles to get a sword, explain the dichotomy sword references in the Gospel
- (49:27) How do we process that when we die and we don’t see our loved ones in purgatory/heaven, how would we deal with that
- (54:21) Question about the Gloria, ‘We praise you, we glorify you. We bless you. How do we bless God?
- (55:58) What is the translation of the mark in Ez 9:4?