ReadingsFather breaks down the first reading and the Gospel. Father notes that there are many sun miracles which God performs. In the Gospel Father invites us to look at our own accuracy in following rules rather then trying to correct others all the time.
- Ana – Please share the parallels between abortion and slavery
- Mark – Where can I find the Chapel of the Nativity? Word of the Day
- “Son of Man” Calls
- Katie: Why did Daniel mention water creatures when he asked for all creatures to be blessed?
- Jeff – James 1 and 2: Is the place they buried their fathers a place we can visit now?
- Mary Ann – I just found out there are two tabernacles in the sanctuary. Neither can be seen when you walk into the Church. Is this okay?
- Mary – Is it okay if my baptism is in Spanish but my birth certificate is in English. Is that okay? There’s also a spelling error on the baptism papers. Also, I gave myself a Saints name that I’m not sure exists.