Bible Study: (2:08)
- Do we build the Kingdom?
- What is God like?
- What’s the Church’s teaching on cremation?
- I receive on the Holy Communion on the tongue, but I have to go to the back of the line. I like to sit in the front of the Church, though. What should I do?
- I want to translate the Bible from Greek to English–what should I do?
Word of the Day: Priest (37:36)
- (41:22) – When did we go from whole loaf to individual hosts in the Eucharist?
- (49:27) – Is there anything in the original Greek to help explain the Trinitarian Formula for baptism?