Bible Study: (1:58)
- What does this story have to do with Darwin?
- What do we need when tragedy strikes?
- Jesus wasn’t concerned with having a great meal
- Lk 11:27-28, what does it mean?
- Father explains what the word ‘God’ means?
- Caller writes in about the difficulty of divorce
- Are Mormons Christian?
- It’s the responsibility of the parents to pass on the faith
- Does Father know of a good Bible for kids?
- Listener writes in about what synecdoche means
- Can I go to a Coptic mass?
Words of the Day: Cathedral and heaven (38:20)
- (42:29) – How can I describe the saying ‘Son of Man’ to a non-believer?
- (44:31) – Question about relics – How do you pray when there’s a relic?
- (46:29) – Is saying or writing OMG a sin?
- (50:28) – When you are getting married and the priest wraps your hand, what does that signify?