- Patrick responds to an email that disagrees with his taste in music
- Dave – Celebrating Christ through music, whatever the genre, is fantastic
- Sue – If Adam and Eve had not sinned and we had immortality how would the world be able to fit everyone?
- Han – Can you offer multiple masses for one intention in one day? Do I need to attend the mass if I offer it for him?
- Joe – You messed up your facts with the Civil War. We did not go to war to save the slaves.
- Patrick – Do you know how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden?
- Vian – My friend is getting married but they aren’t getting married in the church. What should I do?
- Cindy – My sister is considering joining the church, but some people were not welcoming to her. How can I encourage her to keeping going to church?
- Sylvia – My family member wants to get married outside of the Church. How can I gently tell her that it is wrong?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |