- Elva – As a Catholic, can I carry a concealed weapon?
- Bruce – Can you explain more the connection of Demonology and mass shootings?
- Patrick recommends “The Devil in the City of Angels: My Encounters with the Diabolical” by Jesse Romero
- Jesse – My daughter has been with a man for 6 years and moved in together for a year. The boyfriend is wanting to propose to her but they don’t go to church. How can I talk to them about needing to get married in the church?
- Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade
- Elizabeth – My son is getting married. The parish is asking for 1,000 dollars to get married in the church, so they are going to get married outside the church. What should we do?
- Alex – How can I become a catechist for First communion?
- What happened to the Demons after they killed the swine that Jesus sent them in?
- Patrick answers an email about going to confession and not being able to have the time to confess all her sins
- Joseph – Is the Catholic Church against artificial insemination of farm animals?
- Darmen – At the last supper, weren’t the Apostles wondering why there wasn’t a lamb?
- Patrick recommends “The Lamb’s Supper” by Scott Hahn
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |