- Patrick responds to an email about removing life support
- Ken – You mentioned that a priest should wear a stole during confession. Is a confession valid if they do not?
- What are the Valid forms of matter for the sacraments?
- Mike – My sister is fallen away Catholic. Is there an Audio Book you could recommend for her to listen to? She cites Luke 9: 49-50 this as a source that Jesus didn’t care what type of Christian you were. How do I respond?
- Grace – Is there something called a “Dry Mass?”
- Mark – Can someone go to mass twice a day on a regular basis to receive Jesus twice?
- Patrick – I am struggling with sin and have been trying to go to confession weekly. Last week I felt really distant but after confession I felt like it pulled me back.
- Roger – I have only made one confession in my 40 years of being a Catholic. Should I set up a time to have confession with a priest or just go at the normal time and stand in line?
- Teresa – Is there a limit to how many people can be announced for the mass intentions?
- Anna – Are spouses living in sin if their marriage should be annulled?
- Dan – How should I read the Bible?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |