- Patrick responds to emails about gender identity
- Question about being an Alter Boy
- Patrick recommends “Irreversible Damage” and “When Harry Became Sally”
- Question about the Precious Blood of the Chalice and being glutton intolerant
- Comment about being over charged for a Catholic wedding
- Sam – Follow up from question 3 weeks ago: I now have more people trying to force me to go to a personal care home. What should I do? It seems the more I talk about my faith the more people want to put me in this place against my will.
- Rhonda – President Biden has said “For God’s sake people” several times in the public. Is that taking the Lord’s name in vain?
- Arthur – Is everyone who gets the mark of the beast going to hell?
- Chris – Can lay people give homilies at a Eucharistic Service?
- Patrick reads an email from Carmen about the symbol of the Cross
- Mary Jane – What do I tell people who say, “Jesus Christ” or “Oh my god” is not a sin? I want to correct them, but don’t know how to argue it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |