- Patrick continues his conversation with Jose about the pregnant woman who got a ticket for driving in the carpool lane
- David – My funeral is not paid for. I don’t want to be cremated by my family when I die, but I am afraid they will. What should I do?
- Mary – Do Catholic healers call upon mediums? My daughter found someone who doesn’t seem legit.
- Is it a weekly obligation to attend Mass?
- Debbie – I have sialic disease and I receive the Blood of Christ through a separate chalice.
- Cecilia – How did the Samaritan woman know that Jesus was a Jew?
- Elias – Is it true that Jews think that children don’t have souls until 7 weeks after birth?
- Jose – If God knows the hearts of people, why does the Priest need to mention intentions at mass?
- Carolyn – Is there a good Christian base book about the Birds and the Bees?
- Donna – Does receiving communion twice a day go against the Our Father when it says “give us this day our daily bread?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |