Patrick takes on caller questions about witchcraft, burning “bad” books, is blasphemy a real sin, and what to do with Ouija boards
- Will Patrick have his mustache in heaven?
- Joseph – My friend found a nonfiction book about witch-craft. Should he buy it and burn it?
- What happens when brain chemistry limits your faith?
- A priest told me that saying “God d*** it” is not a sin. Is that true?
- Mary Anne – I want to share insights on what to do with Ouija boards. You are supposed to destroy them and put them in water.
- Silvia – My husband has had multiple affairs and left us.
- Rebecca – Why doesn’t the Church look into annulments before the marriage happens?
- Katie – If the Israelites left Egypt with all their livestock, why did they ask God for meat when they were in the desert?
- Ernie – Jesus was baptized but was He confirmed at some point?