Patrick takes on caller questions about Satan, dream catchers, the SSPX Mass, what to do with junk mail, the canonization of Fulton Sheen, and what did Jesus really look like
- Wade – Is Satan in (or on) the Earth?
- Joe – Are Dream Catchers okay for Catholics to use?
- Tom – I was in the army and traveled around the area that the Israelites were wondering. He offers some insights as to the type of landscape.
- Wade – The Shroud of Turin shows us what Jesus looked like
- Dan – My friend has been going to SSPX Mass. Is that okay?
- Theodore – Throwing away someone else’s mail is against the law and it is a sin.
- Can Catholics adopt instead of having children?
- Janine – Do you have info on the Canonization of Fulton Sheen?
- Maureen – My daughter’s boyfriend, who was baptized in Catholic faith and received communion in the church, wants to come back to the church, but was confirmed in the episcopal church. What does he need to do?