Patrick takes questions about doctrine and dogma, what to do if your child is dating a transgender person, and what’s the secret to stay skinny
- Republican Josh Hawley accused of transphobia at Senate hearing
- Patrick shares a scene from Ricky Gervais’s show “After Life” concerning humans being Angels on earth
- Megan – I need a tooth implant; they are doing a bone graft with cadaver bone. Is that permitted by church?
- Kyle – Should we lift our hands during the “our father” at mass?
- Jacob – I’m a nurse. When my patients are transgender, I give them puberty blockers. I am conflicted, what should I do?
- Joe – What is the difference between doctrine and dogma in the church?
- William – Can I attend the reception of a wedding that is not in catholic church?
- What’s skinny people’s big secret? They eat less, study finds. Big surprise.
- Sandra – My child is dating a transgender person. What is my next step?