Patrick Answers Questions about: Where people can get married, the Catholic Churches teaching on the rapture, the nature of women being deacons, How to live a chaste life, and other curious questions about the faith.
- Email from Rachel – Thanks for inspiring me to pray the rosary. How can we raise our kids in this culture?
- Mary – Id it okay for catholic and no non catholic to get married in a garden?
- Cynthia – What does church teach on the rapture?
- Miranda – Can women be a deacon?
- Juan – I have same sex attraction, in courage and not confident that I can live a chaste life – can you give me advice?
- Noah – If you aren’t Catholic and you commit mortal sin are you able to go to heaven or have a chance to confess it?
- Sandy – What does the church say about ‘do not resuscitate’ orders?