Patrick takes calls about immortality, the meaning of word “Ecclesia”, he responds to an email who disagrees with him, and comments on when life begins.—–
- Patrick recommends “Theology and Sanity” by Frank Sheed
- Mike – can you explain the origins of the word “Ecclesia?”
- Patrick responds to Jim’s email claiming that he, Patrick, is unable to notice when he’s been asked an important question by the caller
- Diane – Do you have a biblical reference for when life starts?
- Marcus – How can I respond to the story of the 10-year-old who was denied an abortion?