Patrick takes calls asking about how serious are “little sins,” the reality of transubstantiation, the virgin birth, what stupid thing that Netflix is doing to cause another million subscribers to cancel their subscriptions, kids practicing witchcraft, if souls can be “stuck” on Earth, and a whole lot more.
- Should you stress out about every little sin? Do you tell any of your kids they are your favorite? Are young people doomed to having a short attention span?
- Is it a sin to run red lights?
- Is there a moral responsibility to feed stray animals or to take them to the vet?
- Patrick and Cyrus talk about the joys and pains of raising kids
- Anthony – My dad denies Transubstantiation and the Novus Ordo. Is he in mortal sin for this?
- Georgia – What is your opinion on how cell phones are effecting young Catholics?
- David – Why does Jesus say “might” in John 3:16?
- Karen – Do people get stuck on earth when they die? My sister feels like she can feel our father’s presence.