Patrick takes calls asking about the virgin birth, what stupid thing that Netflix is doing to cause another million subscribers to cancel their subscriptions, kids practicing witchcraft, the Walton’s, and a whole lot more.
- Netflix loses nearly 1M subscribers
- Karen – Continued conversation from hour 1. Can people be tormented by bad spirits?
- Gina – I heard a commentary that Isaiah’s and the virgin’s birth wasn’t talking about Mary. Is this true?
- Stephanie – My 8-year-old daughter’s friend is practicing witchcraft. Should I let them be friends?
- David – How can we support the Church if we don’t like some of the things going on in it?
- Rachel – Make sure to keep your kids away from other kids who practice witchcraft.
- John – Thank you for turning me on to the Walton’s!
- Ann – My grandchildren declared themselves to be transgender. Where in the bible does it say that this is wrong?