Patrick answers questions about hallucinogenic drug use, Sacramental Marriage vs Civil Marriage, Gregorian Masses and shares St. John Bosco’s terrifying vision of Hell.
- Patrick comments on whom in the household, when it comes down to it, has the final say
- Bill – Did God have other options besides Jesus since God said he was the “Chosen one?”
- Anthony – What does the Church teach on “Ayahuasca” medicine?
- Jill – Should I have Gregorian Masses said for my deceased parents?
- Patrick shares St. John Bosco’s prophetic vision of Hell
- Joe – Is magic real?
- Jeanine – It says in John that I shouldn’t receive anyone who has a doctrine different than mine. Should I take this literally?
- Mark – What is the difference between Sacramental and Civil Marriage?
- Stacy – Was the opening of the Liturgy of the Mass changed from “One God” to just “God?”