Patrick talks with a man who has been homeless for 10 years, a homeless truck driver, and a homeowner with tenants who stopped paying rent. They talk about drug addiction and the importance of going to confession.
- Rob – I’ve been homeless for 10 years and have been making it work well.
- Albert – I am a truck driver and technically I am homeless because my wife divorced me and I gave her the house so she could raise the kids. I am now back on my feet but still not wanting to buy a house because of the market and my Job as a trucker.
- Mike – Because of you, I went from being a homeless drug addict to starting my own business and making a career for myself.
- Michelle – What should I do if someone is not paying rent? I don’t want to kick them out but I need to make money from their rent?
- Alicia – Jordan Peterson posted a message to churches encouraging men to return to church.
- Mike – You can’t get out of drug addiction alone. You need a sponsor and a spiritual advisor
- Mike – People who are homeless choose to be there and don’t want help. I don’t want to enable drug addicts.
- Terri – I went to confession and had a complete healing from my addiction
- Brother Sean – I am a religious brother and we work with the homeless on the street.