Patrick takes a look at the show “Chosen,” talks to a woman who changed her mind about abortions, and takes a look at which neighborhoods have less crime.
- Christina – What do you think about the Chosen TV series?
- Barbara – I used to believe in abortion, but after seeing the baby’s reaction during an abortion in a movie I changed my mind.
- Bernice – I think in the 60s we took on a self-centered attitude. The lack of respect for others is what changed, I think.
- Neighborhoods with a lot of dogs have lower crime rates
- Frank – I think the rise of mass shootings is due to the attention that one receives from doing it.