Patrick reads and responds to an email where the listener was taken aback by Patrick’s use of the word “insane”
- Keely – Brave men and women have worked together in the military for years
- New Pixar movie “Lightyear” tanks at the box office because of left agenda
- Andrew – My daughter left the Catholic Church and she said she didn’t understand why we needed confession. Can you help with this?
- Rachel 14-years-old – Does God have a soul? Is it bad to say the rosary during mass?
- Devan – When does talking about someone turn into the sin of gossiping?
- Patrick shares the Catechism’s instructions on what exactly constitutes “Gossip”
- Irene – I made a comment on my social media about loving life. But I got a lot of backlash from it. Someone said that unborn babies are parasites. Is that scientific? How do I respond to that?