Bible Study: (2:59)
- God loves a cheerful giver
- What does it mean for a grain of wheat to fall and die?
- Another letter about saying ‘God bless you’ when someone sneezes
- Question about the temple tax
- What is the oil of gladness?
Word of the Day: Deacon (29:21)
- (36:54) – My daughter is planning a marriage outside the Church; should I go to the wedding?
- (44:46) – Should we clap at the homily?
- (48:04) – My husband is dying of pancreatic cancer, and he is very angry and doesn’t accept death at this point and just wants to live; what should we do?
- (49:21) – Why does the Eastern Orthodox used leaven bread?