Bible Study: (1:02)
- Father discusses the connection between today’s feast and Revelation
- Do we have universal salvation?
- Mary offers her prayer of thanksgiving
- Fr. Mike writes in to Fr. Simon about the Bible in a Year program
- A listener writes in about becoming an oblate
- Story about inviting a Mormon in for food
- Is the Pope updating the teaching on contraception?
- Listener asks about the Cross being the Kingdom
- What is the best way to read the Bible?
- A caller asks about the Matthean exception for marriage
- Do I have to go to Mass if I’m going on a trip in a remote area?
Word of the Day: Assumption (32:47)
- (39:11) – Could you explain the 28 Holy Stairs Devotion?
- (41:17) – Could I go to a wedding of a non-practicing Catholic in a secular setting?
- (46:13) – I just love Fr. Simon and appreciate him and I’m a contributor