Bible Study: (2:02)
- Father talks about the importance of Mass as a sacrifice
- Father explains Jewish wedding customs
- Father revisits a letter about a Sunday wedding
- I once had a co-worker who moved in together with her boyfriend who didn’t eat meat on a Friday during Lent.
- The surrender novena
Word of the Day: Witness (36:11)
- (38:18) – Luke 1: 43, is Mary already considered the Mother of the Lord?
- (40:08) – Granddaughter’s non-Catholic wedding; she’s not Catholic at all, and never been baptized and I went to her wedding. Her fiancé was Catholic, was baptized, I don’t know he was confirmed.
- (45:56) – My kids go to a Catholic College out of state. I went with them to the college’s mass and the president was officiating mass. He distributed communion inappropriately; should I talk to him?
- (49:44) – Are gnats kosher?