Bible Study: (2:01)
- Father tells a story about a visionary who had a message about his ministry
- Was Jesus concerned about scandal?
- Did the apostles sleep through the Transfiguration?
- Caller thanks Fr. Simon for talking about clapping at Mass. https://theveilremoved.com/
- What does it mean to play a harlot?
- Listener writes in about sacramental validity
- I’ve heard that High Church Lutherans try to maintain apostolic succession. Is that true?
- Should we wear rainbow clothing?
Word of the Day: Electrum (34:04)
- (35:20): Question about Hebrews 11:1 and the Greek translation
- (38:08) – Who came up with the idea to tax the Jewish people, the Temple or The Romans?
- (40:55) – How Luke who was a Greek, got involved w/Paul and the Jewish Christians? Did Jesus descend from Judah?
- (44:47) – When mass is celebrated, the kingdom of God descends and the rules of the kingdom are different.
- (47:47) – Pray as if everything depends on God, and work as if everything depends on you; is that accurate?