Patrick answers questions such as; Can non-Catholics go to Heaven; why was the Tabernacle left empty during an interfaith prayer service; What does it mean to venerate Mary; and so much more
- Seamus – Last week, a retired school teacher called who disagreed with you about how schools are teaching children not to love the United States. Why not mention demonization is subtle not obvious?
- Eddie – Can non-Catholics go to Heaven?
- Maria – My parish had an “interfaith” prayer service and the Tabernacle was left empty. Is it common to remove the blessed Sacrament for events like this?
- Ann – What does it mean to venerate Mary? How do I have more devotion to Mary but a deeper relationship with Jesus?
- Abortion rights are on the ballot in Kansas, where voters will decide the state’s post-Roe future
- Josephine – I stole non-blessed communion hosts and wine when I was young. I’m ashamed and sorry.
- Patrick recommends reading the Confessions of St. Augustine